I may earn a commission from any purchases made as a result of content displayed anywhere on this blog post.
Thinking about a property syndicate? This CoVESTA review and examination will give you the insights. I’ll review and evaluate the 7 things you need to know.
I started this blog years ago, and I’m still here today. This has been read by tens of thousands of Australians. I’ve shared the fundamental insights that consumers need to know. Zero sugar coating. No non-sense. Just the straight facts.
Additionally, I’ve helped thousands of Australians get started with a side hustle. That is, building their own side project that can produce far greater returns than property investing. More on that later.
This is a syndicate or scheme that helps people get into the property market in Australia. CoVESTA has received some media attention and has quite a number of reviews. Complaints were minimal through my in-depth research. That said, there were a few things you need to know.
In fact, there’s a total of 7 things:
- The Australian property market is currently crashing
- You’ll get charged fees by CoVESTA to get started now
- There’s not too many people who are on board with it
- You won’t get to touch the property itself. It’s theirs….
- I was surprised at the rental yields which are minimal
- Some people get frustrated as they discover the truth
- These schemes only work well if property is booming
There’s really only 2 ways to make money:
- If the property goes up (Very unlikely)
- Through weekly rent (which is small)
So schemes like CoVESTA, Brickx and Domacom really don’t represent the world’s greatest idea. At least, if you owned this company, you’d be doing very well. I’m kicking myself for not owning a startup like this. Luckily, my own online businesses are doing very well. I learned how to get started, as thousands of Australians have, right here with this 100% FREE training course.
Age of the side hustle
Most people these days want to travel. To see the world and all the goodness within it. They certainly don’t want to wait until retirement. Becoming a property investor is a 20 to 30 year game plan. I wanted something to work much faster. So I went searching, and I found it!
Within this there is:
- A very strong educational component for people to get started
- Thousands of Australians willing and help to help others too
- The potential to replace your job or existing business income
- Live events and networking opportunities with other people
- An opportunity to partner with the world’s #1 growth company
I’m glad I found this, and most importantly, that I was able to started with minimum commitment. You can learn everything first then decide if it’s right for you. There’s even 100% FREE training available now, with the course modules sent to your email address. Very handy!
Naturally, I’ll mention that it takes work to build a side hustle. An online income and the laptop lifestyle doesn’t come easy. You’ll have to posses a strong work ethic and commitment to stick to the journey. If you’re looking for a get rich quick deal or lazy man’s way, then this isn’t it.
CoVESTA has great intentions I’m sure, but their returns don’t stack up. As we’re going into a housing crash and potential depression, you’ll need greater cashflow to get through the tough times. So it’s for this reason that I’ve been a little hasty in this CoVESTA review simply because I can see what’s happening.
Consider a better strategy. One that you 100% control and can get started for less capital. I believe eCommerce trumps property investing 100 times over. Myself and thousands of Australians have discovered exactly how to get started. I hope you have the courage and determination to be another success story.
Remember again, you can start here today. There’s a 100% FREE online video training course. I’ve helped thousands to open their eyes to the potential. Plus – I’ve shared my success story as well! This can work, if you’re prepared to work with realistic expectations of success. It’s not dependent on the Australian economy or crashing property market. It’s you and your level of motivation.
This is my plan for the next 3 to 5 years and I’m sticking to it. I look forward to helping you get started!
- Sell Like Crazy – Sabri Suby Book Summary [I Read It] - May 28, 2020
- Crush It With Challenges Review: Is It Worth It? - May 28, 2020
- Metricon Homes Review: Are They Any Good? - May 23, 2020
Potential for growth