People often say that I’m overly optimistic. It’s optimism that has kept me going through the journey, and I hope these inspiring quotes can help you push forward too.
Best Quotes About Optimism
1. As I look forward, I’m very optimistic about the things I see ahead.
2. I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.
3. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
4. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
5. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
6. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
7. I think I am going to have to supercharge my optimism to arm myself for the battle ahead.
8. If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn’t. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism.
9. Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.
10. Too often we jump to the conclusion that something is impossible simply because we cannot see the solution. No one knows enough to be a pessimist.
11. Optimism is the opium of the people.
12. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.
13. Keep looking up….That’s the secret of life.
14. Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.
15. Choose to be optimistic. It feels better.
16. I try to think about optimism. I try to look at the beautiful things in life.
17. Sports uplift us. It’s celebratory, gives us optimism and joy.
18. Be passionate, be optimistic, be grateful.
19. Urgent optimism is the desire to act immediately to tackle an obstacle, combined with the belief that we have a reasonable hope of success.
20. Self-belief, optimism, and hard work, these things don’t guarantee to get any of us to the top, but they at least give us a fighting chance.
21. You have to look to the future with optimism instead of negative ideas. Take the good and the bad and face it head on.
22. Be an optimist. Thinking positively will surely drive stress, pressure and frustrations away.
23. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
24. The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns. The pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.
25. The biggest emotion in creation is the bridge to optimism.
26. While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
27. I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a blind, furious optimism.
28. Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress.
29. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward.
30. I think in life, you have a choice. You can either be optimistic or pessimistic, and I go for the optimism.
31. Pessimism never won any battle.
32. My optimism has helped me through some hard times. If you try to send out good things, good things come back to you.
33. It takes no more time to see the good side of life than to see the bad.
34. Optimism doesn’t wait on facts. It deals with prospects. Pessimism is a waste of time.
35. The way you look at life can determine your success. As they say, look on the bright side. Have an optimistic attitude.
36. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.
37. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
38. The optimist looks at the horizon and sees an opportunity; the pessimist peers into the distance and fears a problem.
39. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.
40. Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.
41. We should celebrate when optimism and hard work triumph over cynicism, lethargy, and fatalism.
42. In the hour of adversity, be not without hope; for crystal rain falls from black clouds.
43. Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.
44. Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.
45. It isn’t all over; everything has not been invented; the human adventure is just beginning.
46. It is the hopeful, buoyant, cheerful attitude of mind that wins. Optimism is a success builder; pessimism an achievement killer.
47. I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
48. It’s not whether the glass is half empty or half full, but who’s pouring the water.
49. Beyond each impenetrable expanse of thundercloud obscurity reigns a boundless canopy of brilliant sapphire blue.
50. Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.
51. My optimism has helped me through some hard times. If you try to send out good things, good things come back to you.
52. Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.
53. “If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
54. Optimism is joyful searching; pessimism is a prison of fear and a clutching at illusionary safety.
55. Everything’s gonna be alright.
😃 Share This!