Keanu Reeves became pretty well famous because of The Matrix, a blockbuster that questioned our sense of reality. It’s with these quotes that can also cause you to question your thoughts on love and life.
Best Quotes by Keanu Reeves
1. You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.
2. Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
3. When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want I just react. I go against it.
4. I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.
5. Life is good when you have a good sandwich.
6. It’s the journey of self, I guess. You start with this kind of loner, outside guy, which a lot of people can relate to, and he goes out into the world.
7. Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy lie and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.
8. It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.
9. Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.
10. The truth is often terrifying, which I think is one of the motifs of Larry and Andrew’s cinema. The cost of knowledge is an important theme. In the second and third films, they explore the consequences of Neo’s choice to know the truth. It’s a beautiful, beautiful story.
11. So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
12. It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.
13. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today!
14. So many people have that relationship. The companionship. The connection. To our – to other beings, our pets. I hate to call them pets. But you know, to other creatures that we share our lives with.
15. Grief changes shape but it never ends.
16. I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.
17. Mortality is very different when you’re 20 to when you’re 50.
18. Falling in love and having a relationship are 2 different things.
19. I loved the material when I first read it, and the experience of making the film (The Matrix) was a great one. So when we came around to complete the trilogy, I just signed on board without even reading the scripts because the experience of the first film was so good.
20. There’s a lot of great writing, and characters, and stories being told in television nowadays. And much more than there used to be. The opportunities to tell stories, because of the opportunities to show content. And so it’s drawing actors from cinema, movie actors, actors to where there’s a lot of opportunities to where you can tell stories.
21. It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.
22. Luxury is the opportunity to experience quality, be it a place, a person or an object.
23. Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.
24. Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.
25. one of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean.
26. Sometimes I go out and hear people talk about irrelevant things and then I tell myself this is why I don’t go out.
27. Money buys you the freedom to live your life the way you want.
28. I guess living without love, without experiencing it or being able to give it is pretty strong punishment.
29. Our dreams can teach us, instruct us, confuse us, sometimes I think they look to be considered. And in terms of like, they are an opportunity and I think they most certainly could be utilized to focus, to try and achieve – whether it’s looking for someone, or influencing us, or inspiring us.
😃 Share This!