If you’re dealing with the Chinese, then you MUST read this full VTrust China inspection service review, specifically written by an FBA and eBay seller. It covers my thoughts and opinions, and will help you make an informed decision. This one is real, raw and straight to the point.
I’m Joshua. I sell on Amazon, eBay and I import from China. Quality control is a fundamental part of my products, due primarily to the high cost of each unit. Yes, I’ve been to China several times. I’ve been to the Canton Fair, amongst others. Yet, I still choose to get every order inspected.
Thousands of individuals like you reach my blog every month. They’re curious to know if V-Trust is any good. Can you trust them? What are the reviews like? Are there better inspection services out there? How do you get started? Some great questions here, and I hope to be of value.
So let’s get into it. There’s some inherit dangers when dealing with Chinese suppliers, factories and agents. These include…
- Financial scams
- Import restrictions
- Product or packaging defects
- Missing or malfunctioning parts
- Damaged or missing products in shipment
- Communication issues due to the language barrier
- Low quality materials used in the manufacturing process
So when I was looking for an inspection service, I needed…
- Easy booking process
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent inspection reports with photos
- A company that really helped me sleep at night
When I found V-Trust, what I liked most was…
- Rock-solid trading history
- Well priced and affordable for beginners
- A seriously good amount of industry certifications
- Only employ full-time, qualified inspectors & no contractors
- Lengthy, multi-page inspection reports paired with great photos
- 24/7 office hours and support, with an easy booking process online
There are of course other upsides towards using them, that you’ll find on their website. Now, their main downside is the cost. They’re not the cheapest. But when it comes to dealing with the Chinese, we don’t want cheap. We want quality. Not good, not great, just excellent. Top-notch quality that you can depend on. Their extra costs are due to the extensive team, including the 70+ office staff they employ, plus their high reputation demands a higher market price.
So would I use them again? Absolutely? Should you use them? I’d highly recommend it. Can you use them outside China? Sure, there’s numerous other countries they cater for, including Taiwan.
In addition towards using an inspection service, I would recommend taking a course on how to import, how to sell online and from someone who has been in the trenches. The mentor I learned from is Adam Hudson, who has a FREE course that I’d like to invite you to consider right now. You’ll jump straight into content, so it’s wise to have a pen and paper ready. You can get immediate access within this page.
When it comes to dealing with the Chinese, I firstly would recommend going to the Canton Fair or any other trade fair in China or Hong Kong. Secondly, an inspection to their factory will be an excellent chance for you to create a long-lasting relationship. Thirdly, you do need an inspection service, despite how simple your product is. Mine is super simple, it’s 1-piece. Yet, I still chose to use an inspection service for peace of mind.
So I hope this complete review of V-Trust inspection service has helped you make an informed decision. They’re the most trusted in China right now, backed by thousands of existing happy customers. For those with questions, you’re most welcome to contact their team or drop them into the field below. Of course, don’t forget to get FREE access to the Amazon course mentioned here. 🙂
Thanks for sharing a piece in my already 10-year journey of positive influence.
I've learned that online success doesn't come cheaply, easy or fast. It's merely consistent work, day in and day out. But trust me: it's worth every challenge!
The doors are still OPEN for those prepared to get started and do the work.
I believe in you. 👍
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Camplify Review: Is this any good? (Plus 7 Sites just like Camplify!) - November 19, 2019
- eFLIP Review. Let’s Compare It to Zen and Tactical Arbitrage - November 17, 2019
- How to Get Negative Feedback Removed on eBay Australia - November 16, 2019