Superman is burned into the memories of many of our childhoods. That one chance to save the world. If you’re looking for a quote from Superman for your social media account, then I’ve got you covered here. My personal favorite is: “With great power comes great responsibility.”
Best Quotes From The Batman Movies
1. There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.
2. I’m here to fight for truth and justice.
3. You’re going to change the world.
4. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first, the trust part comes later.
5. You’re much stronger than you think you are, trust me.
6. I believe in second chances, I believe in redemption, but, mostly, I believe in my friends.
7. The Welfare of Earth and all the people will always be my primary concern.
8. There is a right and a wrong in the universe, and that distinction is not hard to make.
9. I believe that if we stay together, as a team, we would be a force that could truly work for the ideals of peace and justice.
10. So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
11. I once thought I could protect the world by myself. but I was wrong.
12. You will give people an ideal to strive towards, they will race behind you they will stumble, they will fall, but in time they will join you, in time you will help them accomplish wonders.
13. There is a right and wrong in the Universe and that distinction is not hard to make.
14. You will be different, sometimes you’ll feel like an outcast, but you’ll never be alone.
15. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard…always taking constant care not to break something…to break someone, never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment or someone could die.
16. Working together, we saved the planet.
17. With great power comes great responsibility.
18. You will be different, sometimes you’ll feel like an outcast, but you’ll never be alone.
19. It’s not about where you were born or the powers you have or what you wear in your chest; it’s about what you do.
20. There is an old saying ‘feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.’ That simple message asks humankind to nurture with knowledge to reach out to those in need and inspire others to do the same. That is life’s greatest necessity and it’s most precious gift.
21. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first, the trust part comes later.
22. Only the weak succumb to brutality.
23. If there is a solution to hunger it must be one that comes from the compassionate heart of a man and extends outward towards his fellow man.
24. Why am I so different from them?
25. When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks, but then there’s those days when you feel like Superman. It’s just the balance of the world. I just write to feel better.
26. The worst part about being strong is that no one ever ask if you’re okay.
27. “No matter where you go in life there’s always going to be the one person that wants to bring you down, so stay strong and face your problems instead of running away.
28. And on my soul I swear until my dream of a world where dignity, honour and justice becomes the reality we all share, I’ll never stop fighting. Ever!
29. You’re right! Taking lives is something I definitely find offensive!
30. So many of our dreams seem impossible, they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
31. Women’s strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman.
32. It doesn’t take X-Ray Vision to see you are up to no good.
33. Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us.