There is an increasing rise in the number of successful women in business. I always get a buzz when I see women succeeding in a male-dominated world, hence why I’ve created this list of empowering quotes.
Best Quotes by Highly Successful Women
1. Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.
2. I’d get kicked out of buildings all day long, people would rip up my business card in my face. It’s a humbling business to be in. But I knew I could sell and I knew I wanted to sell something I had created. I cut the feet out of those pantyhose and I knew I was on to something. This was it.
3. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.
4. Honor your calling. Everyone has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.
5. Women have been taught to be financially dependent on others; it’s time to depend on yourself.
6. I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the woman I wanted to be.
7. When you’re building a business, you’re either all in, or you’re not.
8. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
9. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.
10. You have to do what you dream of doing, even while you’re afraid.
11. I always believed that one woman’s success can only help another woman’s success.
12. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
13. My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.
14. Delete the negative; accentuate the positive.
15. The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
16. I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘wow I’m not really sure I can do this’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.
17. Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go. The difference in how easy it seems will amaze you.
18. There are no limitations on what’s possible.
19. A confident woman, a woman who truly knows her worth and her power is a force to be reckoned with.
20. Really take the time to focus on finding your voice and making sure that whatever you’re creating is of high quality and is useful for people in their everyday lives.
21. Happiness is the gradual realization of a worthy ideal or goal.
22. Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.
23. Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.
24. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
25. Don’t waste a single second. Just move forward as fast as you can, and go for it.
26. I am willing to put myself through anything, temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often painful process.
27. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
28. Work smart. Get things done. No nonsense. Move fast.
29. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
30. Some positive creativity has got to start with humanity and when you’re a human being, you feel, you suffer.
31. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
32. As an entrepreneur, you can always find a solution if you try hard enough.
33. If this is something that you really want to do, if you believe in it…simply keep forging forward because success will come.
34. Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
35. I think the key is for women not to set any limits.
36. You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.
37. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
38. Every woman has the right to be beautiful.
39. If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.
40. Women are as capable as men and this needs to be the focus of our education, that women can be whatever they want to be.
41. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
42. Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
😃 Share This!