Striving for greatness in life is the call of many of us in the 21st century, and especially those who are students of personal development. I’ve found these epic quotes to remind you that you’re much more than you give yourself credit for.
Best Quotes To Help Us Strive Everyday For Greatness
1. Life is short. Do big things.
2. You have the power to achieve greatness and create anything you want in life – but you must take action.
3. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
4. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
5. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
7. The questions you ask yourself will determine the course of your life.
8. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
9. Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.
10. This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now.
11. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.
12. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
13. We should always believe we are the best.
14. You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain.
15. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.
16. Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
17. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
18. No one is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true.
19. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.
20. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
21. People are capable, at any time in their lives of doing what they dream of.
22. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
23. Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
24. I know what I can do, so I never doubt myself.
25. A man who wins is a man who thinks he can.
26. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
27. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
28. I think sometimes in life the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life.
29. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
30. Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
31. Nothing is given. Everything is earned.
32. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.
33. Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.
34. It’s important that your convictions are stronger than your doubts.
35. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
36. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
37. That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
38. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
39. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
40. This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure.
41. I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.
42. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.