There are many great sayings for women, and the best are those said by women themselves! If you’re needing a motivational quote for social media, then I’ve rounded up the best quotes around.
Best Women’s Quotes for Social Media
1. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
2. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.
3. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
4. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
5. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
6. It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.
7. Dreams are made of your potential.
8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
9. If you don’t live your life, then who will?
10. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
11. One isn’t born courageous, one becomes it.
12. What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.
13. The king may rule the kingdom, but it’s the queen who moves the board.
14. The best protection any woman can have … is courage.
15. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
16. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.
17. Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.
18. Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
19. Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
20. Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.
21. I don’t go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head.
22. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
23. You know, you do need mentors, but in the end, you really just need to believe in yourself.
24. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.
25. Today, investing is no longer just a good idea for women. It is a must-have.
26. I did what my conscience told me to do, and you can’t fail if you do that.
27. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.
28. Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.
29. Amazing things happen when women help other women.
30. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
31. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
32. Women are the real architects of society.