Perhaps you’re writing a greeting card or maybe you simply need to write something inspiring on someone’s social media account. Either way – there are plenty of selfless people in the world all trying to make it a better place. I hope these quotes can serve you and inspire your soul, and remind people of how worthy their actions are.
Best Quotes About Selflessness
1. Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
2. Selfless service alone gives the needed strength and courage to awaken the sleeping humanity in one’s heart.
3. It’s when you’re acting selflessly that you are at your bravest.
4. Do some selfless service for people who are in need. Consider the whole picture, not just our little selves.
5. A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.
6. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
7. Always do good to others. Be selfless. Mentally remove everything and be free.
8. Desire is the root of selfishness; clear your heart of desire and be selfless. Selflessness is the key to inner peace.
9. Everywhere in life, the true question is not what we gain, but what we do.
10. Then give to the world the best you have. And the best will come back to you.
11. A hero is somebody who is selfless. Who is generous in spirit. Who just tries to give back as much as possible and help people. A hero to me is someone who saves people and who really deeply cares.
12. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.
13. Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for others.
14. We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act.
15. Selfless acts are a source of profound meaning for your self and your life.
16. Real living is living for others.
17. It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.
18. Selfless giving unto others represents one’s true wealth.
19. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power.
20. If selfishness is the key to being miserable, then selflessness must be the key to being happy!
21. Every unselfish act of love whispers God's name.
22. Selfless giving does not imply superiority. Selfless giving is about love.
23. Witnessing a selfless act brings tears to remind us how we should be treating others.
24. The best mantrum is selfless giving beause as you repeat it again and again, you change.
25. By becoming the answer to someone’s prayer, we often find the answers to our own.
26. There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.
27. Selfless giving doesn’t mean you let people walk all over you.
28. Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence.
29. Give me few men and women who are pure and selfless and I shall shake the world.
30. With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
31. Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.
32. My mother taught me to be honest, to be selfless, and to touch people in a positive way.
33. I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.
34. Day after day, ordinary people become heroes through extraordinary and selfless actions.
35. You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
36. Selfless action is a source of strength.
37. We are capable of doing wonderful and selfless things.
38. The key to a self-fulfilled life lies in consistent selfless deeds.
39. Only a life lived for oothers is a life worth living.
😃 Share This!