What I have written right here for you is the most complete Coaching Institute review online anywhere by an Australian independent blogger.
Real, raw and with no filters. My blog will assist you in your research and making an informed decision.
I’ve been here blogging for 7+ years. Plus, I’ve attended dozens of these ‘weekend warrior’ style workshops. Some good, some not so good. I’ve reviewed some of them right here on this blog.
My blog even caused a business to shut down because I smashed their $1,000 piss-poor course to pieces. I can see BS a mile away, so I’ll tell you exactly how it is in these parts. No company is safe.
The Coaching Institute Review
So you’ve probably seen The Coaching Institute around, and now it’s time to find out if they’re any good in this review.
- What are the complaints about?
- Do they really help students?
- What’s Sharon Pearson actually like?
- Is the cost worth it for the education?
All very good questions my friend,. I applaud you for doing your research first outside of their social media pages and website testimonials.
To give you a much more clearer idea of where I come from, I’ll throw you a big list of speakers within workshops, conferences and conventions I’ve been to. See how some of these will resonate with you..
- Tony Robbins
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Bob Proctor
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Grant Cardone
- Sophie Howard
- Adam Hudson
- Stuart Zadel
- Mark Rolton
- Amanda Clarkson
- Shane Fozard
- Michael Johnson
- Gregg Braden
- And many, many more…
In fact, I’ve spent $40,000 on my personal development over the last 10 years. I’m prepared to spend much more on myself. I believe that knowledge provides the best return on investment.
So the price of The Coaching Institute was something to take into mind, but only minimal, when I looked at the upsides.
Evaluating RTO and NLP companies
There’s some key factors I look at when considering any workshop…
- How long have they been around to serve Australians?
- Are the trainers knowledgeable with years of experience?
- Is there a high number of
5 starreviews? Any complaints?
- Are the events close to me, or do I have to travel interstate?
- What resources will I get access to prior and
- Will I actually be able to build a life-coaching business afterwards?
So when I looked at The Coaching Institute, some highlights were…
- They have a lot of great reviews, with a reputation built through
- There are resources before and after each course for students
- Sharon and her trainers are some of the best found in Australia
- Some students have established their own life coaching business
I always write clear and concise reviews. The Coaching Institute is no exception to that rule.
See – the main one is the price. The cost requires some capital. All growth requires some capital. It isn’t expensive, but it’s not the cheapest either.
But trust me, you don’t want cheap when looking into a company that could potentially have a profound impact on your life. Trust me, after $40,000 on personal development, I’m always willing to pay up for value.
The ideal student for TCI
Here’s what I feel that their course(s) are ideally for…
- People ready to change their life through personal development
- Individuals who value their self-worth and want to rise up higher
- Those who wish to upskill themselves today via quality education
- Those prepared to work through those challenging mental roadblocks
- Students ready to go right now, knowing exactly what they want
I do feel that most people will value from attending one of their seminars, workshops or courses. Whether free or otherwise, just about everyone I’ve seen has had a positive impact.
Likewise, I’ve seen many people benefit from the free Amazon training also offered here, that you could start watching right now. Note: it’s only for action-takers, those ready to learn.
These courses are tools to improve your life. You will need to lean in to get the best bang-for-buck in your journey. That includes ‘playing full out’ at their live events.
I hope this short and straight-forward review of The Coaching
I certainly can recommend them to my thousands of readers here!