This is a list of things you need to know about Megaphone Marketing. Through this review, I’ll reveal the truth. You’re probably unaware of what really happens in this industry, so allow me to give you the low down.
I’m Joshua – Australian born and bred. This blog of mine started many years ago. I’ve helped provided insights into a lot of services for business owners. Plus, many have become inspired towards transitioning to the laptop lifestyle, through the 100% FREE video training course on offer.
Megaphone Marketing review
Most people in this digital marketing industry have literally no idea. None. Simply cowboys calling around to business owners with offers of improving lead generation and building you a better website. Most of these are false promises.
So it’s reasonable to be skeptical. There’s probably dozens of these guys calling you every month attempting to sell their services. Who can you trust? The guys with real results. That’s the answer.
Megaphone Marketing has these upsides:
- A real focus on results, not false promises or cowboy tactics to wow you
- Full transparency with data so you know what’s working for your business
- Dozens of awards from industry-recognized leaders across Australia
- Retention focus for clients, and this is based on attaining them results
- Almost 5 star reviews online for Megaphone Marketing Melbourne
- Fully certified partnerships with a few online marketing platforms
This is where they can improve:
- Certainly not the cheapest out there, but these aren’t cowboys either
- Megaphone Marketing has primarily Melbourne and Victorian clients
- Their blog isn’t often updated with content….I could improve that. 🙂
Over all, this is a legitimate enterprise. They’ve been serving clients for years. 90% of digital marketing agencies should be shelved. These guys have earned their high online ratings and 5 star reviews.
Going for the laptop lifestyle
I’ve achieved this, and so can you. Traditional businesses unfortunately aren’t giving most people the freedom they deserve. Luckily, I did find a solution…and I worked hard at it.
I actually now have several ventures, and the #1 opportunity is available through this 100% FREE video training course by my mentor. The course modules will be sent to your email address.
Thousands of Australians have already started. They’ve realized the old ways of running a business doesn’t give much time freedom. I seek the work with the following people:
- Those that want REAL freedom to leave the 9 to 5 plan
- Business owners who are committed to this side project
- People that are open minded, can learn and apply this
- Families seeking more time with their own children
If that’s you, then please get on board with this course. Yes, it’s available now, and thousands of Australians have already jumped in. In fact, there’s also full support provided within this community including very helpful live events in Australia. Plenty of people from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane have started this journey, and likely some of Megaphone Marketing’s own clients too.
With Megaphone Marketing, I’ve found a diamond in the rough. Sure – their blog hasn’t been touched for 7 months now, but their focus is on lead generation and optimizing conversions where possible. This is where the dollars are earned.
My research has found that plenty of people have found a positive return on their advertising spend through these guys. They implement some seriously excellent campaigns, with specialists in every field. You’ll even get a dedicated account manager.
I’d recommend that you get in touch with their team, as they’ll be more than happy to help you out. You may wish to also leave a basic comment or question below, and I’ll do my best to address it without attempting to close a sale. I wish you all the best, and be sure to jump on board with the course also available here.
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Ben Donovan Amazon Masters Review: Is it worth it? - January 26, 2020
- Literably Review: Can You Make Some Coin? - January 22, 2020
- FBA Winners Course Review: Does Tamara still bring her A-Game? - January 20, 2020