Are you a teacher looking for some inspiring quotes for your pupils? I’ve found some of the best quotes that inspire children to fulfill their dreams and shoot for the moon!
Best Short Quotes for Kids in School
1. A good education is a foundation for a better future.
2. Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.
3. When you know better you do better.
4. If you can dream it, you can do it.
5. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
6. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
7. Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.
8. Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.
9. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
10. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
11. You always pass failure on the way to success.
12. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
13. Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
14. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
15. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
16. Make each day your masterpiece.
17. Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.
18. There is no substitute for hard work.
19. Learning never exhausts the mind.
20. Anything is possible. Anything can be.
21. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
22. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.
23. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
24. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
25. Politeness is the flower of humanity.
26. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.
27. Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.
28. Do all you can to make your dreams come true.
29. Manners and politeness will never become old-fashioned.
30. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!
31. You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.
32. The beginning is the most important part of the work.
33. Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
34. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
35. If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition.
36. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
37. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
38. Every moment is a fresh beginning.
39. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.
40. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
41. The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.
42. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
43. The time is always right to do what is right.
44. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
45. If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
46. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
47. Success is the sum of small efforts being repeated day in and day out.
48. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.