I love personal development as it inspires positive change in our lives. From fresh outlooks to removing negative blockages, we’re able to see the future brighter and clearer.
With these quotes, it’s my ambition that these ignite a spark in you. After all, you’ve got so much more potential and growth starts with making a change in your life and moving onwards.
Most Inspiring Quotes on Positive Change
1. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
2. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
3. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
4. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
5. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
6. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
7. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
8. Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
9. Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at.
10. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
11. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is a painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
12. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
13. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
14. One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up. Instead of what they have to gain.
15. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
16. Change not only was inevitable, but usually brought its own rewards.
17. We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.
18. Every positive change in your life begins with a clear, unequivocal decision that you are going to either do something or stop doing something.
19. You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
20. For every positive change you make in your life, something else also changes for the better it creates a chain reaction.
21. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
22. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
23. Sometimes you hit a point where you either change or self destruct.
24. Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.
25. We are restless because of incessant change, but we would be frightened if change were stopped.
26. If you change the way you think about your life, you will have changed your life, and you will invite more positive change to come in the future.
27. Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.
28. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.
29. You are one decision away from a totally different life.
30. Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.
31. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
32. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
33. Change is inevitable, The great question of our time is whether the change will be by consent or coercion.
34. There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction.
35. Change usually comes out of dissatisfaction, but is more effective when you link it to a desire.
36. When we realize that the beliefs holding us back are frauds, we realize we can change those beliefs and make different choices.
37. Change can either challenge or threaten us. Your beliefs pave your way to success or block you.
38. Positive people tend to focus on making changes within themselves.
39. If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.
40. Things do not change, we change.
41. By changing your thoughts to focus on what positive outcomes you desire and asking yourself how can you achieve that, you’re able to move forward.
42. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
43. You have the power to change your situation. Your weaknesses aren’t permanent. Aim to develop your skills so that your weaknesses become strengths.
44. You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.
45. There isn’t anything in your life that cannot be changed.
46. Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future.
47. It doesn’t matter how strong your opinions are. If you don’t use your power for positive change, you are, indeed, part of the problem.
48. The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
49. Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.
50. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
51. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
52. Everything is in a process of change, nothing endures; we do not seek permanence.
53. Today is not yesterday; how can our works and thoughts, if they are always to be the fittest, continue always the same? Change, indeed, is painful, yet ever needful.
54. Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.
55. ust take any step, whether small or large. And then another and repeat day after day. It may take months, maybe years, but the path to success will become clear.