Not having a plan is a pathway towards failure. And the truth is….most people don’t have plans and fall into the trap of mediocrity. If you want a life worth living, then these quotes can inspire you towards a life of greatness.
Best Quotes About Planning
1. Proper planning and preparation prevents poor performance.
2. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
3. Planning for success will make you even more creative.
4. An hour of planning can save you 10 hours of doing.
5. Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.
6. If you don’t have a plan, you become part of somebody else’s plan.
7. Plan your work and work your plan.
8. The man who is prepared has his battle half fought.
9. Make time for planning: Wars are won in the general’s tent.
10. Planning is everything.
11. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.
12. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
13. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.
14. Most people don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.
15. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
16. The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning, and perseverance.
17. The sooner you start planning your life, the sooner you will live the life you dream of.
18. Dreaming after all, is a form of planning.
19. Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and most of all self-discipline.
20. Good planning without good working is nothing.
21. Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential.
22. You can spend your whole life planning. But once you’re ready, get out there and start doing.
23. Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.
24. Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
25. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.
26. Without goals and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
27. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
28. A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.
29. Always have a plan, and belive in it. Nothing happens by accident.
30. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
31. Strategic planning will help you uncover your available options, set priorities for them, and define the methods to achieve them.
32. Don’t worry about planning every step of your life.
33. Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.