This Pinnacle Safety and Training review is going to evaluate this RTO who provides TAE upgrades. Those in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney will be provided with everything you need to know.
I’m Joshua – Australian born and bred. I’ve taken quite a number of training courses over the years and have dealt with numerous registered training organizations. Most are good, but there is indeed some cowboys out there.
My blog started years ago to help inspire people to build their own online business and create their full time income stream. The resources here are immensely valuable for this purpose. I’ve helped now thousands of Australians to make their start. More on that later.
Pinnacle Safety and Training review
This is an Australian company that helps people in the construction, mining, energy and forestry industries to gain skills and knowledge through training. There’s a range of courses on offer including:
- Height Safety (Working at heights, EWP, tower climbing and rope access)
- Confined Space (Awareness training, gas test and permit issuing)
- Work Health and Safety training for employees and supervisors
- Asbestos Safety including awareness training and safe removal
- Plant and Equipment (Forklift and Elevated Work Platform training)
- Technical Rescue (Mines rescue, vertical rescue and road crash rescue)
- Induction Programs for the rail, mining & construction (white card)
- First Aid including basic, occupational and CPR training for employees
- Fire Safety (Fire Warden, response to wildfire and breathing apparatus)
- Training and Assessment (TAE40116 Full Course + Upgrade program)
I’ve personally done numerous courses listed here, and all are worthwhile. I did 6 years in the mining industry. Today I’m Livin’ the Dream as you might say, working from the laptop from my balcony overlooking the beach. I knew there had to be a way out of the mining industry, and property investing is a 20 to 30 year game plan. I wanted something sooner for my young family, and I found it.
Pinnacle Safety is one of the best registered training organizations in Australia. They’ve helped tens of thousands of students across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, plus online through Adelaide, Perth and many regional areas. Their courses aren’t the cheapest, which is a downside, but they certainly make up for this in quality.
When researching, I did find the vast majority of Pinnacle Safety reviews to be positive. Most people had a great experience. Some people may struggle with the technical aspects and paperwork, but this is typical when training material is brought into the blue collar industry which is practical based.
Starting a side project
If you’re looking to take a course with Pinnacle Safety and Training, then I would recommend it. It’s likely that you’re looking to up-skill in your career, and I applaud you. It’s exactly what I did in the mining industry, and later in the construction industry. Today, however, I choose more practical training, which has lead towards the much better lifestyle I have now.
I build digital assets and online businesses that are much easier than what most people assume. In fact, I’ve helped thousands of Australians to get an understanding towards how to do this. What I’ve achieved isn’t easy, as you’ll need to learn first, but if you’re willing to do this for your family, then I assure you the rewards are worth it. It’s much faster than property investing.
I work with the following people:
- Those willing and able to get started with 7 hours per week spare
- People who have realistic expectations of success and work ethic
- Families that want to spend more time together than just weekends
- Individuals with the desire to really create their own online business
- If you always wanted to do something like this, but unsure where to start
If that’s you, then you’re in the right place. This opportunity is alive and well. In fact, there’s a course that explains this entire process. Thousands of fellow Australians have taken it to discover how to build their own semi-passive income stream. No BS here. What’s presented here is real, it’s working, but it also takes a lot of work too. If you’ve got the work ethic to see things through, then this could be the opportunity you’re looking for now.
This is what I wish I had known earlier. I wish someone had tapped me on the shoulder and shown me this. Luckily, I did eventually find this and got started. Today I’m returning the favor to show you what’s possible.
For stepping up in your career, Pinnacle Safety and Training gets my pick. Their reviews online seem quite genuine and honest. They’ve been doing this for years.
I highly recommend that you contact their team who would be more than willing to help you out. They’ve actually helped around 150,000 students nationwide so far. with offices in Silverwater NSW, Arundel QLD, Botany NSW, Port Melbourne VIC, Bendigo, Sheppard, Canning Vale WA and Murrarie QLD. Adelaide, Hobart and Darwin unfortunately miss out with Pinnacle, but future plans perhaps.
Luckily, the course I recommend has students from across Australia, with live conferences and events for students. Everyone is very supportive on the journey with plenty of success stories as well.
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Ben Donovan Amazon Masters Review: Is it worth it? - January 26, 2020
- Literably Review: Can You Make Some Coin? - January 22, 2020
- FBA Winners Course Review: Does Tamara still bring her A-Game? - January 20, 2020