Our perspection is different to that of the next person. In other words, their viewpoint can be so altered by their beliefs, so these quotes will help you better understand such perspective.
Best Perception Quotes To Gain A Better Perspective
1. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
2. Your perception creates your reality. You can look at life and see scarcity or abundance. It depends on your mindset.
3. Every person has a different view of another person’s image. That’s all perception. The character of a man, the integrity, that’s who you are.
4. It used to be, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts. But that’s not the case anymore. Facts matter not at all. Perception is everything.
5. People see what they want to see and what people want to see isn’t always the truth.
6. There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.
7. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
8. A work of art doesn’t exist outside the perception of the audience.
9. Reality is always kinder than the stories we tell about it.
10. The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.
11. What people in the world think of you is really none of your business.
12. We must not allow other people’s perceptions to define us.
13. Reality is based on perception.
14. Your perception of the world is not necessarily the same as what is actually occurring.
15. Life is all about perception. Positive versus negative. Whichever you choose will affect and more than likely reflect your outcomes.
16. Reality is ultimately a selective act of perception and interpretation. A shift in our perception and interpretation enables us to break old habits and awaken new possibilities for balance, healing, and transformation.
17. I think the perception of peace is what distracts most people from really having it.
18. We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.
19. If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.
20. Perception is real even when it is not reality.
21. All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.
22. If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
23. What is behind your eyes holds more power than what is in front of them.
24. The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body.
25. Change your perception of things and you will change your reality.
26. Speak up, stand up, and keep correcting the false perceptions. Stay true to your hearts views and keep chanting for peace and justice.
27. Most of us have grown up seeing the world as a place of limitation rather than as a place of inexhaustible treasures.
28. The reality of life is that your perceptions – right or wrong – influence everything else you do. When you get a proper perspective of your perceptions, you may be surprised how many other things fall into place.
29. I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.
30. Perception precedes reality.
31. There is a major ingredient missing from our perception of how changes are brought about; that ingredient is power.
32. Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come.
33. Because our entire universe is made up of consciousness, we never really experience the universe directly we just experience our consciousness of the universe, our perception of it, so right, our only universe is perception.
34. Life is about perception. The quicker I learned that the happier I was.
35. The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.
36. The lives we live are a bit of a straight-hair vs. curly-hair thing. We often want what we don’t have. In reality, it’s not about better or worse; it’s just perception.
37. Intuition comes very close to clairvoyance; it appears to be the extrasensory perception of reality.
38. Miracles are a shift in perception.
39. All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
40. Perception is reality but it may not be actuality, and you have got to be able to keep the difference between that.
41. No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit.
😃 Share This!