Things You Didn’t Know About Mike
Published: October 30, 2022
Last updated: January 4, 2024
By Joshua Smith 🇦🇺
I Help Beginners Build Profitable Websites
Welcome to the ultimate analysis of Mike Andes for 2024.
I’ve spent thousands of hours watching successful business educators on YouTube and found Mike after watching this interview from Upflip:
The goal of these profiles is to show you the different ways people have built 6 and 7-figure businesses online, so you can see what it takes to find your own success, starting today.
And no, Mike didn’t pay me to write this, so this is as unbiased as they come.
Mike Andes Facts
💡Full Name and Age
Mike Andes is 25 years old.
🤑 Net Worth
You’d be surprised that this dude is a multi-millionaire already.
As of 2024, Mike Andres has a net worth of $3,300,000 based on the value of Augusta Lawn Care.
He now runs the company on a franchise system.
🤩 Income Streams
70% of his income is from his lawncare business, while the other 30% comes from YouTube via selling courses + coaching/consulting for prospective startups.
Mike lives in Augusta, GA.
He’s young but is wise and persistent.
❌ Notable Complaints
He got some backlash over his hiring strategy.
🚀 The X-Factor
His hustle is relentless! And he’s running a traditionally boring business, but these days, it’s the type of business that most people don’t want to do. No one wants to get their hands dirty after all 🙂
📈 Creator Trends
His following on social media has increased 3x over the last 2 years. Quite impressive!
🕵🏻♂️ Private Life
Mike Andes doesn’t have a girlfriend, or if he has, he hasn’t talked about her on social media.
👨🏻💻 My Verdict
He’s a systems-orientated guy who’s scaling consistently and playing the long game.
Mike is ultimately taking an old-school business model and improving the process with technology. I certainly think that he’ll reach 500 locations for Augusta Lawn Care by the end of this decade.
I’m Joshua Smith from Australia. I have been building profitable content sites since 2011.
Today, in addition to managing my own portfolio, I actively help others on their journey.
How much does Mike Andes make and how?
Mike makes an estimated $75,000 per month with Augusta Lawn Care by selling gardening services and franchises.
In addition, he makes around $32,000 per month by selling coaching, consulting and his books.
I’ve heard great things about Mike Andes’ course and the reviews look impressive.
But even if you just follow along with his free content, you won’t be disappointed.
So why do people love Mike and his hustle so much?
➜ He runs a REAL business that works
➜ He shares his own mistakes in business
➜ He is 5 years into a 25-year journey
➜ He’ll call out the bad guys in the industry
And everyone is welcome to join along for the ride. I genuinely feel that I’m on site with his epic filming and editing. Whoever he’s hired is definitely being paid well. 🙂
Creator Red Flags
Mike nor his company have created any controversy. He only has some trolls hanging out on Reddit but he remains highly optimistic and cannot please everyone.
More Mowing YouTubers
I’ve researched the lives of other mowing influencers who publish their lawn care videos to YouTube.
👆 Definitely check those out! 😃
The X Factor
Mike is unique because:
➜ He is scaling an offline business with real systems
➜ He happily shares all his business secrets in the open
➜ He has won the respect of many business owners
➜ He is playing the long game instead of trying to get rich quick
Mike is definitely an eye-opener and inspiration to many in the world of lawn care.
Ultimately, I’ve learned a ton from watching his helpful videos on Youtube.
It’s not just me either. He’s incredibly young but he has earned respect from guys twice his age.
Mike’s type of hustle is rarely seen these days. After all, millennials just don’t want to mow lawns.
But you know, neither does Mike, but he created systems to scale his empire.
I’ve watched a ton of his videos and interviews on YouTube.
To save you some time, my key takeaways include:
➜ It’s easier than ever to start your own lawn care business
➜ With branding, you can charge higher than your competition
➜ Everything you want to learn is available for free on YouTube
➜ Be willing to show up, work hard and play the long game
Mike has shown us that opportunities are everywhere and he’s one mentor I’d highly recommend you work with. He runs his own lawn care conferences annually which are highly praised.
If on the other hand, you’re seeking to work 100% online as a digital nomad, then I’m open to helping you out.