Meditation is something I do often, otherwise, my brain simply can’t focus. I need to clear my head of its constant thoughts in order to have the best ideas come to mind. It’s with these quotes that you too can find some time to relax in a state of prayer.
Best Quotes On Mindful Meditation
1. If we can make just 1% of the population meditative, this world will be a different place.
2. Meditation is one of the ways in which the spiritual man keeps himself awake.
3. f you have time to breathe you have time to meditate. You breathe when you walk. You breathe when you stand. You breathe when you lie down.
4. The thing about meditation is: You become more and more you.
5. So what is a good meditator? The one who meditates.
6. Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.
7. If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
8. Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.
9. When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a candle in a windless place.
10. The more regularly and the more deeply you meditate, the sooner you will find yourself acting always from a center of peace.
11. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.
12. Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had. It’s a quieting of the mind.
13. It’s tapping into something so deep that when I reap the rewards, I do not even know I’m reaping them.
14. Meditation speeds up the evolutionary process by gradually purifying negative tendencies.
15. Be conscious of yourself as consciousness alone, watch all the thoughts come and go. Come to the conclusion, by direct experience, that you are really consciousness itself, not its ephemeral contents.
16. Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
17. Let every thought come and hug you, but you don’t hug anything. Then, gradually, the noise will start to back off.
18. Meditation will bring you more and more intelligence, infinite intelligence, a radiant intelligence. Meditation will make you more alive and sensitive; your life will become richer.
19. Meditation is not to escape from society, but to come back to ourselves and see what is going on. Once there is seeing, there must be acting. With mindfulness we know what to do and what not to do to help.
20. Meditation means the recognition or the discovery of one’s own true self.
21. He who lives in harmony with himself, lives in harmony with the universe.
22. Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.
23. It is better to meditate a little bit with depth than to mediate long with the mind running here and there. If you do not make an effort to control the mind it will go on doing as it pleases, no matter how long you sit to meditate.
24. Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body.
25. It’s helpful to remind yourself that meditation is about opening and relaxing with whatever arises, without picking and choosing.
26. I meditate so that I can inundate my entire being with the omnipotent power of peace.
27. Meditation connects you with your soul, and this connection gives you access to your intuition, your heartfelt desires, your integrity, and the inspiration to create a life you love.
28. In the same way that rain breaks into a house with a bad roof, desire breaks into the mind that has not been practicing meditation.
29. Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively.
30. Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.
31. When you’re centered, your emotions are not hijacking you.
32. Meditation is like giving a hug to ourselves, getting in touch with that awesome reality in us. while meditating we feel a deep sense of intimacy with God, a love that is inexplicable.
33. Even in the midst of disturbance, the stillness of the mind can offer sanctuary.
34. Meditation allows us to directly participate in our lives instead of living life as an afterthought.
35. Meditation is the secret of all growth in spiritual life and knowledge.
36. Meditation is a deliberate attempt to pierce into the higher states of consciousness and finally go beyond it. The art of meditation is the art of shifting the focus of attention to ever subtler levels, without losing one’s grip on the levels left behind. (…) Save all your energies and time for breaking the wall your mind had built around you. Believe me, you will not regret.
37. Meditate. Let the light of the heart engulf you.
38. The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime.
39. Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity.
40. Mere physical sitting is not enough. You have to sit carefully and attentively. Let your body and breathing sit. Let your mind and emotions sit. Let your blood circulation sit. Let everything sit. Then your sitting becomes indestructible, immovable.
41. Meditation provides a way of learning how to let go. As we sit, the self we’ve been trying to construct and make into a nice, neat package continues to unravel.
42. Only in my deep meditation do I come to know who I truly am.
43. The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.
44. Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.
45. The soul loves to meditate, for in contact with the spirit lies its greatest joy.
46. The true practice of meditation is to sit as if you were drinking water when you are thirsty.
47. Meditation is to the mind what exercise is to the body – it warms and invigorates.
48. Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It’s a way of entering into the quiet that’s already there.
😃 Share This!