In this evaluation I’ll be reviewing Jumpcut Academy 2.0 and 3.0 for those looking to get started. I’ll let you know if this YouTube training is worth it, as I’m sure their ad / commercial continues to get in front of your eyes.
I’ve exposed a lot of courses and training companies here. Heck – I’ve been blogging for almost 10 years now! I’ve seen the best from the rest, the scams from the honest folk and the platforms that certainly should provide student refunds.
So what you’re getting here will be raw and real. No sugar coating. Just the straight facts. You’ll get insights as to whether this is right for you. This is how I started the blog, and how I continue to write and convey content here.
Jumpcut Academy evaluation
This is a company with lots of reviews, so it’s natural to be skeptical of Jumpcut Academy. Some people are unsure as to whether they should get started today with Jesse and Kong. There’s some scams out there, so it’s great to see you doing your research.
Let’s evaluate what’s on offer first:
- Viral Academy for creating your first YouTube channel
- Automated Income Machine for autopilot marketing
- Video Ads Bootcamp for creating effective commercials
- Contagious content that produces a lot of raving fans
These are all distinctly different. None is greater than the other. Each is catered for a different type of person in their journey.
Here’s what I liked:
- They provide a FREE YouTube Influencer 101 course
- There’s a bunch of case studies & real success stories
- Pricing for the Jumpcut Academy was quite reasonable
- There’s a good refund policy if you’re unhappy with it
- The cost is minimal as you’re buying individual courses
- Unlike most, they actually have a real phone number
- These guys found success first before launching this
Then again, there were some downsides:
- You have to be really really confident in front of the camera
- There’s an immense amount of time that’s dedicated for this
- Some expensive video & audio equipment is really necessary
- Not everyone is successful, though that’s based on personality
I will praise this company though. These downsides are minimal. My #1 pick for effective video and channel production training would be Jump Cut HQ, particularly the Viral Academy. That said, it’s not for everyone. There is other ways to build your online income and empire.
Building a different income stream
If you’re not so confident on video, then consider an alternative income stream. That is through building digital assets. It’s what I’ve done, and what tens of thousands of people worldwide have done too.
Naturally, there’s some challenges involved. Especially if you try to learn it on your own. There’s an easier way. You can get involved with a community that is all working together.
I’ve so far helped thousands of people across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, the United Kingdom and South Africa. Even some Jumpcut customers have likely decided to get on board too.
I would certainly recommend Jumpcut Academy in this review. The 3.0 version is due for release very soon. I’m quite excited! Sure – the pricing is a little high, but the cost may be a tax deduction depending on your country.
Building an income stream on the internet is more accessible now than ever before. Just about anyone can build their own digital business without the constraints of a traditional business. It’s possible – but you’ll have to work for it too.
If you’re ready, then you can start here now. It’s where I started, and plenty of people have as well. I look forward to seeing you on the inside.
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Ben Donovan Amazon Masters Review: Is it worth it? - January 26, 2020
- Literably Review: Can You Make Some Coin? - January 22, 2020
- FBA Winners Course Review: Does Tamara still bring her A-Game? - January 20, 2020