This JT Foxx review on his company ‘Mega Success’ the man known as the world’s #1 wealth coach will expose my thoughts. I didn’t join his Dream Team or Mega Success / Mega Profits workshop. However, I know several students who have undertaken his training seminars, and have helped formulate these words.
I created this blog in 2011 to audit courses and expose scammers and frauds. It has now been read by tens of thousands of people around the world. Those in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United States, Europe and Canada have found immense value through the reviews of different speakers. This one on JT Foxx Mr Mega Success is honest, raw and without sugar coating.
Note: This blog is reader-supported and this page may contain affiliate links where I may receive compensation but does not influence my content here in any way.
I’ve also helped hundreds to transition towards building a semi passive income online. That is – without the rah-rah and hype. Just straight forward, step by step through your own simple business. But more on that later.
JT Foxx Review
I recently attended an event where JT Foxx spoke. He was very charismatic, and dozens literally were signing up at the back tables well before his pitch was over. Surprisingly, many of those before the price was even revealed. The cost of his
My thoughts on JT can be simplified: I genuinely think he’s a knowledgeable guy and excellent salesman with strong results. It was evident from the actions of the audience. Some people really do feel that he was ‘over the top’ but some people just can’t handle that level of intensity.
JT Foxx is for the certain individual. The one who’s looking for the fast lane, and not only that, multi-millionaire status as well. Those looking for a more reasonable, or even perhaps slower approach, should consider another mentor. JT is all about fixing your mindset so you make money much faster, potentially towards millionaire status in 5 years instead of 25 years.
Mega Success: Upsides and downsides
Things I liked about JT include:
- The man has RESULTS. It’s quite evident that this process has worked!
- There’s thousands of reviews, testimonials and success stories globally
- Every word that JT Foxx speaks is presented to really captivate you
- His wealth events combine business, marketing, branding & property
- He’s all about building the empire in the 8 figure range, just like me
- JT has been praised by famous icons in business due to these results
Naturally, I have to put a dislike list, so the negative people won’t complain in this review.
- JT speaks really fast and is at times overwhelming in his pitch
- Students I know who have attended the intro boot-camps claim that there isn’t much practical information (Note: I haven’t personally been)
- If you have a business that doesn’t require branding with famous individuals, then there may not be as much value for you
- The Mega Success bootcamp is an upsell into next-level training
One thing that I really admire at JT is the “Don’t care” factor about negative people. Those that read reviews and still think JT Foxx or Mega Success is a scam or a fraud almost always will have less money than you. In fact – there’s no such thing as a skeptic millionaire. Those that see value will invest in this training, as negative people will find a problem in every solution.
A poor person will say ” I have to think about it….” When it’s really a polite decline, as they’re down to their last few dollars. A rich person would say “This should make me money…” as they’re ready to move to the next level.
The JT Foxx Philosophy
Here’s where I wanted to share some of the gold nuggets of information that I learned directly from JT. Those that take the most notes eventually have the biggest bank accounts, or at least that’s my belief. I took plenty whenever JT was speaking!
Let me summarize my chosen few:
- Enthusiasm is commonplace, yet endurance is rarely found
- No one can beat you in business, if you truly out-work them
- Those who spend time correcting others have no time to correct their own
- When you’re branded, people come to you, instead of you chasing them
- Referral businesses are NOT true business (I really agree on this)
- You need to create a stop-doing list, in addition to a must-do list
- The more exclusive you are, the more money you’ll make
- Your message to your prospects must solve a problem (JT solves a problem)
- Focus on building your business into an empire, instead of just a business
- If you don’t have a competitive advantage, then don’t compete
There was a comment on another review blog that I saw before attending JT Foxx’s seminar regarding a negative comment towards women. This didn’t appear to happen at all when I saw JT speak, and I was surrounded by women whom discussed with me afterwards their thoughts about the pitch, some had even been to the Mega Success boot-camp previously. He famously said towards the end of his pitch that women make better entrepreneurs, and almost got a standing ovation.
JT Foxx has connections with many famous people. These include Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Usain Bolt, Al Pacino, Arnold Schwarzenegger and famously Steve Wozniak who is the co-founder of Apple. Steve did find many correlations between JT and the late Steve jobs.
It’s my belief with these boot camps that they should only make you money. An investment today should yield a 5x income in 5 to 10 years. Whilst JT Foxx does pitch Mega Success as a get rich quick scheme in some ways, we all know that these don’t exist. However, with the tools learned, you too are likely to be able to find faster success than running solo.
Now, as per the title of this blog post – I didn’t buy in, and here’s why: I am very much focused on scaling my own businesses, and having recently undertaken the Knowledge Business Blueprint course by Tony Robbins, I will feel overwhelmed to take on any more.
So I’ve double-downed this year, through only taking on a little more knowledge, but taking massive action towards what’s working for my eCommerce businesses. So no – this wasn’t a negative against JT at all.
As mentioned at the start, I’ve helped hundreds, if not thousands of people to start their journey online. What I’ve accomplished wasn’t easy, and I don’t position it as either either. But if you’re willing to work, put in some hard work, and deal with some challenges, then a 7 figure exit in 5 to 7 years is possible, or at the very least, a strong source of passive income.
If you identify yourself in that list, then please get in touch!
JT Foxx Final Evaluation
Summary of Mega Success
I’ve written this for the beginner who’s looking to attend a seminar by JT Foxx.