We all need a bit of joy in our lives, otherwise, our existence will be met with pain, anxiety and discouragement. I hope these quotes can help you find the simple things that bring you joy in the moments of confusion.
Best Quotes on Joy
1. Go find your joy. Whatever that is, go find your joy. Are you going to have a good day or are you going to have a great day? Because it’s completely up to you.
2. Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
3. Find ecstasy in life: the mere sense of living is joy enough.
4. Whether you know or not, you are the infinite potential of love, peace, and joy.
5. If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.
6. When work is a pleasure, life is a joy. When work is a duty, life is a slavery.
7. Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day.
8. A joyful life is made up of joyful moments gracefully strung together.
9. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
10. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
11. Joy is not in things; it is in us.
12. Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy.
13. Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home. It’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.
14. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
15. The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives.
16. When we are centered in joy, we attain our wisdom.
17. There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.
18. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
19. Spread joy. Chase your wildest dreams.
20. Joy is to fun what the deep sea is to a puddle. It’s a feeling inside that can hardly be contained.
21. Joy; the kind of happiness that doesn’t depend on what happens.
22. There are souls in this world who have the gift of finding joy everywhere, and leaving it behind them when they go.
23. Joy is the realest reality, the fullest life, and joy is always given, never grasped. God gives gifts and I give thanks and I unwrap the gift given: joy.
24. The healthiest response to life is joy.
25. Joy blooms where minds and hearts are open.
26. Optimists find joy in small things. They are more concerned with having many small joys rather than having one huge joy.
27. If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.
28. Joy lies in the fight, in the attempt, in the suffering involved, not in the victory itself.
29. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
30. You have to sniff out joy. Keep your nose to the joy trail.
31. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
32. The soul’s joy lies in doing.
33. We are shaped by out thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
34. Let your joy be in your journey—not in some distant goal.
35. To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
36. The joy that isn’t shared dies young.
37. The essence of life is not in the great victories and grand failures, but in the simple joys.
38. Comparison is the thief of joy.
39. We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy.
40. A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. She gives most who gives with joy.
41. She found joy and wonder in every little thing. And joy and wonder always found her.
42. Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
43. Be committed to living in constant joy.
44. Just follow your joy. Always. I think that if you do that, life will take you on the course that it’s meant to take you.
45. Comparison is the death of joy.
46. Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with every division. That is life.
47. Where there is love, there is joy.