Creating strong peace of mind starts with finding yourself in stillness. This helps you stay strong in times of chaos, so with these quotes, I hope you can work on your inner peace today.
Best Quotes on Inner Peace
1. Inner peace comes from within.
2. Accept what is. Heal and achieve inner peace.
3. Respect yourself enough to say – I deserve inner peace – and walk away from people and things that prevent you from attaining it.
4. My heart forgives and releases. Inner peace is my goal.
5. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
6. No price is too great to pay for inner peace.
7. Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
8. Forgiveness equals inner peace – more peaceful people equals more world peace.
9. Outward peace is useless without inner peace.
10. It is inner stillness that will save and transform the world.
11. No man is free who is not master of himself.
12. The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.
13. We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.
14. True and lasting inner peace can never be found in external things. It can only be found within. And then, once we find and nurture it with ourselves, it radiates outward.
15. The nearer a man comes to a calm mind, the closer he is to strength.
16. Ego says – Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel inner peace. Spirit says – Find your inner peace and then everything will fall into place.
17. Nothing external to you has any power over you.
18. Neither seek nor avoid, take what comes.
19. Be not afraid of anything. You will do marvelous work. It is fearlessness that brings Heaven even in a moment.
20. When the mind is calm, how quickly, how smoothly, how beautifully you will perceive everything.
21. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
22. Do your best, and then let life do the rest.
23. The best fighter is never angry.
24. Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you.
25. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
26. For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.
27. Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.
28. Worries are pointless. If there’s a solution, there’s no need to worry. If no solution exists, there’s no point to worry.
29. Inner peace is priceless as it sprinkles everything you do with joy.
30. Observe things as they are and don’t pay attention to other people. There are some people just like mad dogs barking at everything that moves, even barking when the wind stirs among the grass and leaves.
31. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
32. All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.
33. If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person. If there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house. If there is harmony in the house, there will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.
34. Don’t hope that events will turn out the way you want, welcome events in whichever way they happen: this is the path to peace.
35. To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you at last give your life – bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live, then, only then, can you begin to find inner peace.
36. No thought, no mind, no choice — just being silent, rooted in yourself.
37. Everything that upsets you has its source in an assumed identity. Your true self is eternally at peace.
38. Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace.
39. Inner peace doesn’t come from getting what we want, but from remembering who we are.
40. Inner peace can be seen as the ultimate benefit of practicing patience.
41. No one else ‘makes us angry.’ We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude.
42. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
43. Never waste valuable time or mental peace of mind on the affairs of others – that is too high a price to pay.
44. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
45. When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
46. If you can win over your mind, you can win over the whole world.
47. If you ever want to have peace in your life, you have to move beyond good and evil.
48. A compassionate state of mind brings inner peace, and therefore a healthier body.
49. It’s to be okay whatever the outcome is. It’s to be balanced and centered. It’s to step back and to see the grander scheme of things.
50. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
51. Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly.
52. Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.
53. For me, success is inner peace.
54. Praise others. It will bring them peace of mind. Do not expect others to praise you. It will bring you peace of mind.
55. If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having.
56. A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.
57. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.
58. Be happy now. Feel good now. That’s the only thing you have to do.
59. Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
60. Peace of mind comes from knowing that this too shall pass and good progress comes from good habits.
61. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.
62. Remember the entrance to the sanctuary is inside you.
😃 Share This!