Our imagination and our creativity go hand-in-hand. Our level of success is often determinded by the vision we have for the future, and as we imagine and plan out each day, week, month and year.
Through these quotes, it’s my hope that the power of your imagination expands your mind and your level of belief. After all, you were born to play at a higher level.
Best Quotes on Imagination
1. True change takes place in the imagination.
2. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
3. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, and live the life you have imagined.
4. Imagination is more important that knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
5. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
6. Imagination creates reality.
7. Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
8. The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere.
9. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
10. The world is but a canvas to the imagination.
11. Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.
12. Everything you can imagine is real.
13. Imagination is a natural resource. It is not a thing, a process, or a system. It is not a plan, or a strategy, or a process that you can follow or implement. Imagination is a raw material that we can use for whatever we want.
14. Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination; do not become the slave of your model.
15. Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you may be following as an occupation, there is room for you to make yourself more useful, and in that manner more productive, by developing and using your 'imagination'
16. Imagination is a place where all the important answers live.
17. You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.
18. You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
19. Our finite minds may feel overwhelmed because God's grace is more than words can convey or imaginations can conceive.
20. But, I nearly forgot you must close your eyes, otherwise…you won’t see anything.
21. Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
22. Only human beings have the power to imagine a future that could be different from the present.
23. There are certain half-dreaming moods of mind in which we naturally steal away from noise and glare, and seek some quiet haunt where we may indulge our reveries and build our air castles undisturbed.
24. Imagination is the possibility maker. It is the home of hope and regret.
25. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.
26. It's only your imagination makes it different. But that's all right, as long as it makes you feel so happy.
27. Our imagination is the workshop of the mind. This is the place where dreams are born, ideas are nourished, and plans are made.
28. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
29. Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.
30. Imagination enlarges vision, stretches the mind, challenges the impossible. Without imagination, thought comes to a halt.
31. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
32. Be free like a child. Let your imagination fly high. You must make it a point to surround yourself with the people who are like that.
33. The man who has no imagination has no wings.
34. One of the most important ways to boost your results is to imagine how you would feel when your desire manifests.
35. You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
36. Our imagination is a very powerful tool. It's something that can help us achieve great things, even if it's just in our mind. What you think is what you become eventually.
37. The best use of imagination is creativity.
38. As crazy and weird as the imagination of children can be, we need to encourage that type of thinking. Even participate in imaginary events with our kids.
39. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
40. Since it doesn't cost a dime to dream, you'll never shortchange yourself when you stretch your imagination.
41. Bring ideas in and entertain them royally, for one of them may be the king.
42. What is now proved was once only imagined.
43. If you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything.
44. Reality is for people that lack imagination.
45. The power of imagination created the illusion that my vision went much farther than the naked eye could actually see.
46. Trust that little voice in your head that says, ‘Wouldn’t it be interesting if…’; and then do it.
47. Change begins with fresh eyes, in other words. It begins with an awakened imagination.
48. Worry is a misuse of imagination.
49. Imagination is an instrument of survival.
50. Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.
51. We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.
52. When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one’s imagination.
53. When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you.
54. Live out of your imagination, not your history.
55. It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?
56. Your imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
57. I have too much imagination to be a housewife.
58. Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.
59. By imagining experiences in your mind, you can gain reference experiences that translate to your physical reality, but you will find that facing your fears in the physical world is much more life-changing than simply experiencing them in your mind.
60. Imagination is the true magic carpet.
61. Imagination is the power of the mind over the possibilities of things.
62. We are here to recognize all of the limiting beliefs and become an inspiration for the world to follow guiding a new way of life in which limitation does not exist and the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.
63. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
64. Expand your imagination.
65. I mean, the most important thing to me is imagination.
66. To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.
67. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
😃 Share This!