These powerful quotes about God have the potential to enrich your life. We’re all free-spirits and can choose our own journey. I hope you can find some trust and assurance during the challenging times.
Best Quotes and Sayings About God
1. Every time you think you’re being rejected God’s actually redirecting you to something better. Ask him to give you the strength to press forward.
2. Seek God. Trust God. Praise God.
3. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us.
4. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you.
5. Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.
6. Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.
7. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
8. Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
9. If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
10. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
11. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
12. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
13. I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
14. I sought to hear the voice of God and climbed the topmost steeple, but God declared: "Go down again - I dwell among the people.
15. You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
16. I don't stand for black man's side, I don't stand for white man's side, I stand for God's side.
17. If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
18. Look for God, suggests my Guru. Look for God like a man with his head on fire looks for water.
19. God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere.
20. The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.
21. God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
22. Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.
23. Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.
24. Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?
25. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.
26. Do your best and let God do the rest.
27. Quit questioning God and start trusting Him!
28. We may be surprised at the people we find in heaven. God has a soft spot for sinners. His standards are quite low.
29. Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to God.
30. Just because you can explain it doesn't mean it's not still a miracle.
31. I used to wonder if it was God's plan that I should be alone for so much of my life. But I found peace. I found happiness within people and the world.
32. Woman is the light of God.
33. For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.
34. Love is the only future God offers.
35. God dwells within you, as you.
36. Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.
37. Your prayer for someone may or may not change them, but it always changes YOU.
38. God put us here, on this carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it'll take us next.
39. I perceive God everywhere in His works. I sense Him in me; I see Him all around me.
40. He who thinks half-heartedly will not believe in God; but he who really thinks has to believe in God.
41. Without God, life has no purpose, and without purpose, life has no meaning. Without meaning, life has no significance or hope.
42. God gave us crying so other folks could see when we needed help, and help us.
43. For the happy man prayer is only a jumble of words, until the day when sorrow comes to explain to him the sublime language by means of which he speaks to God.
44. It's our faith that activates the power of God.
45. Only God is awesome.
46. Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it.
47. Imagination is a gift given to us from God and each one of us use it differently.
48. God takes away the minds of poets, and uses them as his ministers, as he also uses diviners and holy prophets, in order that we who hear them may know them to be speaking not of themselves who utter these priceless words in a state of unconsciousness, but that God himself is the speaker, and that through them he is conversing with us.
49. If you want to be reminded of the love of the Lord, just watch the sunrise.
50. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God.
51. God does not require that we be successful only that we be faithful.
52. It always strikes me, and it is very peculiar, that, whenever we see the image of indescribable and unutterable desolation—of loneliness, poverty, and misery, the end and extreme of things—the thought of God comes into one's mind.
Thanks for sharing a piece in my already 10-year journey of positive influence.
I've learned that online success doesn't come cheaply, easy or fast. It's merely consistent work, day in and day out. But trust me: it's worth every challenge.
The doors are still OPEN for those prepared to get started and do the work.
Our best work is done in partnerships. I joined this epic community where my life changed forever, and I look forward to seeing you on the inside real soon. 👍
🔥 >>> Will I See You on the FREE Amazon Training Webinar? <<< 🔥
- 24 Quotes by Imam Al-Ghazali on Happiness - November 24, 2020
- 28 Mark Zuckerberg Quotes About Facebook & Business - November 24, 2020
- 22 Obi-Wan Kenobi Quotes From Star Wars - November 24, 2020