Everyone has excuses as to why they don’t do anything, especially exercise. You need to take action if you genuinely want results, and these quotes can help you power past those excuses.
Best Quotes on Working Out
1. Excuses are the nails used to build the house of failure.
2. You can have excuses or you can have success; you can’t have both.
3. It is easier to move from failure to success than from excuses to success.
4. Once your excuses are gone, you will simply have to settle for being awesome!
5. I attribute my success to this:—I never gave or took an excuse.
6. Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.
7. No one ever excused his way to success.
8. Stop standing in your own way. Stop making excuses. Stop talking about why you can’t. Stop sabotaging yourself. Decide which direction you are going in and take action. One decision at a time, one moment at a time.
9. Several excuses are always less convincing than one.
10. Uncomplicate it. Don’t make excuses. Some of life’s biggest heartaches come from missed opportunities and lame excuses. Don’t miss out on what could be the best chapter in your life because you’re too busy rereading the last one.
11. Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purpose in view build for themselves great monuments of nothing.
12. The trouble with excuses, however, is that they become inevitably difficult to believe after they’ve been used a couple of times.
13. He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
14. Someone may have all the technical knowledge, scientific intellect and business know-how but when he/she decides to choose laziness, excuses, procrastination, complaining and other bad attitudes, his/her relevance is meaningless.
15. Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
16. Success is not as easy as winners make it look nor as hard as losers make it sound.
17. We ought to relentlessly ignore excuses, especially those we are told by ourselves.
18. Don't make excuses, make something incredible happen in your life right now.
19. Essentially there are two actions in life: Performance and excuses. Make a decision as to which he will accept from yourself.
20. The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself.
21. It takes guts to realize you screwed up and to then come clean without any excuses.
22. I’m happy because I’ve run out of excuses not to be.
23. Don't make excuses. Make things happen. Make changes. Then make history.
24. The excuses we make to ourselves when we want to do something are excellent material for soliloquies, for they are rarely made except when we are alone, and are very often made aloud.
25. Do you find yourself making excuses when you do not perform? Shed the excuses and face reality. Excuses are the loser's way out. They will mar your credibility and stunt your personal growth.
26. No excuses. Play like a champion.
27. Successful people don’t use the obstacles of time, education, and money as excuses…they use them as leverage to get help.
28. You can make excuses or you can make progress. You choose.
29. Don’t bother explaining—I’ve heard all the excuses and the trouble is most of them are true.
30. Excuses destroy success every time.
31. I do not believe in excuses. I believe in hard work as the prime solvent of life’s problems.
32. One of my most important realizations was to truly learn the difference between reasons and excuses.
33. You can have the results you want, or you can have excuses. You can’t have both.
34. Excuses change nothing, but make everyone feel better.
35. Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don’t put them both together by claiming you ‘don’t have the time.'
36. Whenever there is a big difficulty, I don’t make excuses. Instead, I say I will solve it even if everybody leaves.
37. There is a lie in between a promise and many excuses.
38. I don’t like to give in to injuries. I don’t like to use them as excuses. Everybody has them.
39. The heart has its reasons but the mind makes the excuses.
40. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
41. Most people don’t have that willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like victims.
42. You can blame outside factors or make excuses about why things didn’t work out, but that doesn’t change anything.
43. Don't look for excuses to lose. Look for excuses to win.
😃 Share This!