In a world of negativity, it seems more and more people complain about the silliest of things every day. While I’ve blacked out the complainers in my life, I know some people are still impacted by these naysayers and I hope you can find some humour in these quotes.
Best Quotes About Others Complaining
1. The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts the sail.
2. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
3. Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most do.
4. If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
5. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems.
6. When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness.
7. You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.
8. The very fact that you are a complainer, shows that you deserve your lot.
9. Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
10. Complaining not only ruins everybody else's day, it ruins the complainer's day, too. The more we complain, the more unhappy we get.
11. Never complain and never explain.
12. In our society, the sound of men complaining is like nails on a chalkboard.
13. It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others.
14. Block out those who complain, as in most cases, they have very little to genuinely give.
15. We can choose to complain about the world or not. When we go to the quiet place in our hearts where our Spirit lives and we train ourselves to listen to that Voice, our mistakes and disgruntles become less and less.
16. Excuses are only for those people who are unwilling to find the solution, who find greater solace in the loudness of their complaints rather than in the action they are taking to implement the actions that carry them steadily forward to their achievement.
17. Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions.
18. Now, 10 years later, the person who talked and complained is still talking and complaining and still remains in the same position. The person who took the initiative and found solutions has been promoted several times.
19. Constant complaint is the poorest sort of pay for all the comforts we enjoy.
20. I have the choice to be angry at God for what I don’t have, or be thankful for what I do have.
21. When any anxiety or gloom of the mind takes hold of you, make it a rule not to publish it by complaining; but exert yourselves to hide it, and by endeavoring to hide it you drive it away.
22. Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.
23. Had we not faults of our own, we should take less pleasure in complaining of others.
24. Sweat silently. Let's have no squawking about a little expenditure of energy.
25. A pessimist is somebody who complains about the noise when opportunity knocks.
26. I think there's an anxiety in life where we automatically tend to look to the next thing or we're complaining about the past. Worrying is not going to make it happen or not happen.
27. The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects.
28. While you are complaining about the little problems in your life, somebody is actually fighting for theirs.
😃 Share This!