The world really is full of blessings and beauty. It’s our choice, as conscious individuals, to embrace those blessings which surround us.
By opening our hearts and minds, we’re able to feel at peace with the world. Our gratitude for all the things going well, and even the things not going so well, will help us stay hopeful in the future. Of course, we all go through our fairshare of challenges, but I hope these quotes inspire you to keep going…and going….with a life which is much more blessed.
Likewise, use these on your social media accounts or use it for inspiration for a greeting card. Show others how much you care and the goodness that is evident in their lives, that they themselves might actually be missing.
Best Quotes on Blessings For Social Media & Greeting Cards
1. Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful.
2. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.
3. It helps as a reminder to be grateful for the gifts God has blessed me with.
4. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
5. Being able to recognize and appreciate your blessings in life is a blessing.
6. Feel the blessings of the moment, this will bring success in all matters.
7. I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
8. I walk in a space of gratitude. I’m so grateful to God for blessing me with an amazing family and the opportunity to do what I love.
9. I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it.
10. I’m surrounded by nothing but great people. I’ve been blessed with that, so really, I’ve got no choice but to be an all-around good person.
11. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.
12. I have had a lot of blessed, interesting things happen to me and have bumped up against some amazing people.
13. We must have the ability to withstand the bad times to be able to enjoy the good times. If you can’t survive your sufferings, you can’t enjoy your blessings.
14. Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
15. I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
16. Those who make time for others are forever blessed.
17. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.
18. I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.
19. Embrace your blessings.
20. I am an ordinary person who has been blessed with extraordinary opportunities and experiences.
21. If you can make a living doing what you love, that is a blessing.
22. God has blessed me with an amazing family, friends and work colleagues that have been my joy, my support, and my sanity. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
23. I just thank God for all the blessings.
24. Cherish what you have because not all people are blessed with the things that you are enjoying.
25. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
26. Just like all the blessings of God, they are up to you if you want to experience them. God is a gentleman and He will never force something on you that you don’t want.
27. I’m always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.
28. Before I go to bed, I thank God for blessing me with all the things he blessed me with, and for my family to be safe.
29. When I look back on my life as a whole, it is impossible for me not to feel blessed.
30. We should always remember that God often blesses the available more than the able.
31. Timing has always been a key element in my life. I have been blessed to have been in the right place at the right time.
32. Consider yourself greatly blessed with the opportunity to take care of the people who cared for you and reared you when you are yet a helpless little baby.
33. Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.
34. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.
35. What seems to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
36. A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.
37. I believe the ability to think is blessed. If you can think about a situation, you can deal with it. The big struggle is to keep your head clear enough to think.
38. Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.
39. Be thankful for the infinitesimal thing that you have. Learn to value the blessings.
40. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.
41. When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.
42. It is a blessed thing that in every age someone has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.
43. A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.
44. If we counted our blessings instead of our money, we would all be rich.
45. God will always bless what you have done for His kingdom and what you have given for the things of the Lord and to help others.
46. What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it – would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
47. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
48. God blessed me with great talent and good genetics. Plus, he blessed me with a good work ethic and a drive to want to be the best.
49. Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.
50. Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises.
51. Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blessed, but the seeds of all things are blessed. The blessing is in the seed.
52. Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.
53. The least that we could do is to take time from our busy lives to thank God for all His blessings.
54. When one is thankful for the blessings in their life, they are choosing to attract more positivity and abundance.
55. There’s a blessing in everything that happens to us.
56. No matter the disappointment, God is still blessing us in other amazing ways. Never give up, keep trying. See your blessings, find strength and keep moving. You will conquer again.
57. If we should be blessed by some great reward, such as fame or fortune, it’s the fruit of a seed planted by us in the past.
58. Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.
59. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.
60. Nothing thrills me more than to be good at something. It’s very rewarding, and I feel grateful and blessed, and I never take it for granted.
61. On the other hand, Monday morning, for others, is a time to give thanks for the many blessings they have.
62. Sometimes, I feel I am really blessed to be blind because I probably would not last a minute if I were able to see things.
63. I count as blessings things I could have benefited from, even if I neglected to utilize them. A gift is still a gift, even if left wrapped and unopened.
64. You never know where a blessing can come from.
65. Blessings are disguised as loss and disappointment. Wisdom and revelation are disguised as emptiness and despair. Doorways to paradise are disguised as dirt roads and dead ends.
66. Blessing must arise from within your own mind. It is not something that comes from outside.
67. Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.
68. Enjoy the blessings of present & look forward to a brighter tomorrow.
69. Every day is a blessing.
70. We are blessed to be a blessing and we are overcomers by the victorious words that we speak out of our mouths.
71. Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life.
72. I’ve had a blessed life. I’ve pulled back from trying to control my destiny and gone back to accepting whatever fate has in store for me. I live for today because I don’t know what’ll happen tomorrow.
73. But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.
74. Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.
75. It is our ability to put to use that which He deposited in us that matters, we are all blessed with different abilities. There is something in all of us that is useful to humanity.
76. Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy.
77. My life has been a gift up to this point, and I’ve been blessed beyond my wildest imagination. And wherever this ride takes me is where I’m going.
😃 Share This!