This is a 101 Education review for those in Australia for owner builder training. Those in Canada will also find it somewhat useful to read this now.
I’ve evaluated a lot of registered trading organizations here over the years. Most have been great, but there’s also some cowboys out there that ASQA won’t go after. I even took down one RTO and saved dozens of students from their piss poor courses.
In addition, this blog of mine has inspired a lot of people to create their own online income stream. Particularly, to work towards a freedom style business in part time hours. Totally legit, and thousands of Australians are doing it right here. No BS.
101 Education Review
When researching and deep digging for this 101 Education review, I’ve catered this for owner builders and child care teachers. I simply wanted to give you the facts, and no sugar coating.
Any company that I go with for education needs to be researched. There’s characteristics that I want to know:
- How long have they been training for?
- Can you do training online or just offline?
- Is it possible to get funding or fee help?
- What type of student support is provided?
- Do they charge reasonably good prices?
All good questions to ask. It’s always good to shop around, though at the same time, I wouldn’t necessary recommend the cheapest either. With Australian training organizations, it’s a real case of getting what you pay for.
So with that in mind, let’s examine 101 Education.
Here’s what I liked:
- You can easily start their free online trial today
- These guys are a Fair Trading Approved RTO
- There’s an Online Price Promise for students
- Their courses are definitely user friendly
- Nationally recognized training provided
- Experts provide advice & student support
But on the downside, their pricing was a little higher. Plus, 101 Education only provides QLD and NSW owner builder training plus Whitecard training. Those in other states might have to look elsewhere. Those on the flip side considering Child Care Teacher Training might find this RTO quite favorable too.
Starting on a side project
If you’re looking for a new opportunity, then consider what thousands of Australians are doing right now. That is – they’re waking up to the potential of making an income on the internet.
I’ve personally helped plenty of people get started, likely including some of 101 Education’s own students as well.
Here’s what I look for:
- Those with serious work ethic. No lazy traffic controllers here!
- People motivated to build their own digital assets starting today
- Are willing and able to be teachable, learn the ropes and apply
- Can push through the challenges, and understand the workload
- Will understand that all success is earned through hard work
If that’s you, then jump on board here. The course modules will be sent through to your email address. This is another case of being able to learn anywhere at any time.
I would certainly recommend that you step forward in this 101 Education review. When doing my research, the complaints were minimal and they provide refunds as well. It’s quite obvious that these guys are out to really help you.
A better next step could be jumping on board with this free course. You’ll be joining thousands of Australians that have already started, including many tradies. Acquiring new skills is paramount in this very fast changing world.
Naturally, all things worth having take effort and energy. Nothing is easy, and most things will take a decent amount of work ethic. Consider the journey to success taking years as opposed to months. I’ve been in this space for close to 10 years now, and so these thoughts are based on knowledge and experience.
The FREE Course
I hope this evaluation has been valuable to you. Naturally you can ask questions below regarding this RTO and their owner builder training in Sydney and Brisbane.
Before you take the next step, also consider the free course offer. It’s a real bonus. That is – it’s in 4 parts and is also very much beginner friendly. I’ve certainly taken this course, as have plenty of people in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. It teaches those with a strong work ethic exactly how to build their own scalable online business.
Plenty of property investors have jumped on board. Especially as our property market is crashing. Now could be the ideal time to get on board with a new opportunity.
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Ben Donovan Amazon Masters Review: Is it worth it? - January 26, 2020
- Literably Review: Can You Make Some Coin? - January 22, 2020
- FBA Winners Course Review: Does Tamara still bring her A-Game? - January 20, 2020
101 Education Rated